Frame It Up
"Frame It Up showed me that I can do so much more than I used to think was possible. Frame It Up gave me tools to work creatively with a team that I use every day."
Caleb Burdett | Frame It Up Alum
- expert coaching in media production and storytelling
- experience in production on a real set
- training with state-of-the-art media equipment
- professional sound studio tour and recording session
- coaching in producing, directing, set design, script writing, cinematography and drone flying!
- one-on-one time with industry professionals
WHAT IS THE FRAME IT UP EXPERIENCE LIKE?
Frame It Up participants will experience:
- Gutenberg to Google: a history of media and its impact on the spread of Christianity
- Explore the power of good story-telling
- Create excellent stories worth telling with writer / director Adam Hardy
- Practice visual story telling utilizing state-of-the-art media technology
- Collaborate with peers on a production team to create a short film- Step into one or more film making roles in real time: Producer, Director, 1st Assistant Director, Cinematographer, Writer, Editor
- Apply sound and lighting techniques to optimize your message
- Discover new approaches to visual story telling using readily available devices
- Experience the benefits of teamwork and collaboration, including: innovation, increased capacity, and an improved product
- Receive mentoring from professionals in the media industry
- Go off site to professional recording studios in Nashville
- Work with professional media equipment
- Develop a personal media portfolio
- Wrap party at the end of the intensive!
All Frame It Up participants receive a VIP backstage pass and tour of a real live production studio, observing media production in real time.
Creative Producer & Brand Architect
Wendell Moon has traveled over half a million miles designing experiences that have inspired next-generation Jesus followers to be agents of influence. An award-winning filmmaker and storyteller, Wendell has produced commercials, promotional videos, and documentaries around the world. One of his favorite projects was a Telenovela in Brazil (even though he doesn’t speak Portuguese). He also helped to create and produce one of the highest rated shows for Discovery Channel. Intentional about designing experiences, Wendell created Frame It Up - an experience that brings Christian filmmakers and high school students together around the art of visual storytelling.
Some of the brands Wendell has worked with are GiANT, Tidelift, Tanium, Lenovo, Hansa Center, Chiro-CEO, Project AK-47, Netflix, Discovery Channel, and Sourcewell.
Brent has worked on I Can Only Imagine, Woodlawn, and Unconditional.
Writer / Director
Assistant to Executive Producer, The Gifted (FOX)
Award winning filmmaker and the founder of Justice Creative (justice-creative.com) Adam Justice Hardy is passionate about using film to create social change in the world. Adam has worked on short films, a dance narrative, feature films and a Netflix Original Series. A graduate of Regent University, Adam lives and works in Los Angeles with his wife Linia.
Dylan and his work have made appearances on ABC, Good Morning America, Right This Minute, Kevin Harrington, iPro Network, and Netflix.
Some of the brands Josh has worked with are Harley-Davidson, Netflix, iPro Network, Sal Leto 360, and WebXell.