Student Evaluators provide written critique to students competing in YSG 1 events at ICCFS tournaments.
- Have attended two training events, one within the past 12 months
- At least 15 years of age by date of event
- Have competed in ICCFS within the past 12 months
- Compete in minimum of YSG 2 level speech events or higher at this tournament
- Have spoken with your Chapter Sponsor and received their oral recommendation
- To mentor peers in effective oral communication skills
- To deliver positive and constructive critique
- To learn time management
- To enhance written communication
How to Apply
Apply through online registration for ICCFS event.
You must complete the Student Evaluator Training prior to serving in this role.
PLEASE NOTE: Students serving as a Student Evaluator should NOT register for any YSG 1 events.
Students will be evaluated on their feedback using this criteria: Student Evaluator Ballot