Teens have ideas, but sometimes they don’t know how to talk about these passions with others.
EXPRESS is an easy-to-use, faith-based online curriculum designed to teach basic communication skills to high school students. Students will develop their own voices and learn how the way they communicate in everyday life has the potential to transform and serve those around them.
- Engaging, Interactive Lessons & Discussion
- Guided Practice
- Short Instructional Videos
Course Times and Duration
- Start Date: set by the purchaser of group ticket
- Ten-lesson curriculum
- Two 50-minute lessons per week
- Includes 5 student seats and 1 Instructor. Your instructor will offer classroom, grading, and tech support for your students.
- Includes a 1-hour set-up consultation with Academy representative, a $40 value
- Includes a 1-hour grading-support consultation with Academy representative, a $40 value
- Includes a 1-hour mid-curriculum review with Curriculum Development representative
- Includes an Orientation Course for each student and instructor, a $25 value per person
- Teacher's Guide free with the purchase of course
- The instructor has access to online content thru January 28, 2019.
- Group ticket for 5 students and one instructor
- $237 USD
- $30 discount for instructor registering for Introduction to Coaching Communicators (ICC101) within 9 months of purchase
Please review the Registration Change, Refund, and Cancellation Policy.
Changes needed after registration is completed incur a $5 fee.
Reading instructions and asking questions can prevent the need to make changes.
After you have successfully registered your EXPRESS course (includes 5 student seats and 1 teacher seat), an Academy representative will contact you to:
- set up your first consultation
- verify that you have been given your iccinc.org email address
- enroll your 5 students
- see if you'd like to enroll additional students
Students will. . .
- Develop personal passions and talk about them with others through course assignments, discussion, and presentations
- Practice the art of conversation, interviewing, presentations.
- Encounter real-world communication challenges including conversation, interviews, limited-preparation speaking, and storytelling
- Learn to draft, revise, and deliver a speech
- Give and receive constructive feedback within a safe environment
For more on details on this course, click HERE.